I wasn't in college due to illness. Therefore, so I wasn't behind, I researched some moves that I could incorporate into my solo and other semi groups. I also watched the videos of the group numbers so that I don't spend my next studio time recapping the dances I already knew.
Thursday 21/5/15
Today I only came in for contemporary because I had an appointment in the morning. In contemporary we learnt a lot more of the routine and started to split off into our characters with our partner (who plays the same character). I didn't really struggle with the choreography and I am really looking forward to performing this piece in the show. I aim to keep practising at home and make sure that I don't forget the choreography for when we come back after half term. I will also think about what my character is like (rapunzel) so that I can start to perform more in the rehearsals and run throughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment